BILGON is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and the company is working as Isolation Transformer Manufacturer and provide the best Isolation Transformer & Ultra Isolation Transformer in India. Isolation Transformer is a transformer Used to transfer electrical power from a source of alternating current (AC) power to some equipment or device while isolating the powered device from the power source, usually for safety reasons. Isolation transformers provide galvanic isolation; no conductive path is present between source and load. This isolation is used to protect against electric shock to suppress electrical noise in sensitivity with special insulation between primary and secondary and is specified to withstand a high voltage between windings.
BILGON Isolation power Line Noise Isolator is and ultra-isolation transformer which prevents passage of line voltage transient, spikes and galvanic leakages from reaching sensitive of critical equipment, like Computers & its peripherals, Medical Instrumentation, Digital Communication and Telemetry systems etc.
- Complete Electrostatics Shielding.
- C. Insulation <1000 Megaohms.
- Minimizes Transverse Mode Noise.
- Line and Load Regulation better than ± 3.5%.
- Minimizing Common Mode Noise by Over 130 dB.
- Quality Components, Conservating Ratings and ruggedized design for best Long-Term Value.
User field of the applications
- Information Technology and call center
- Commercial Building and Complexes.
- Computers and Micro Processor Control Systems.
- CNC Machines, Laser Machines, Moulding Machines.
- Central Air- Conditioning plants, Processing Plants, Chemical Industries, Textile Industries.
- Defense Installation LPTs, HPTs, Broadcasting, Telecommunications.
- Sophisticated research instruments are used in Medical, agriculture, educational, and other Research Institutions.
- Offset Printing presses, Color Scanners/Processors, Phototypesetters, Photographic Equipment, Photocopiers, and packing industries.
- Petrol Pumps.
- Medical Equipment, X-Ray Machines, ECG Machines/ Monitors, Refrigerated systems, centrifuges, NMR, MRI, Oxygen Plant and CT Scanners.
- Air Conditioning Plant